Thread: Return and Re-download Policies for Ebooks

Return and Re-download Policies for Ebooks

Does anyone seen thing shocking summary of ebook store policies. There are already several Return and Redownload Policies for Ebook Purchases. The amazon told that the customer can request a refund for any purchased book but during time is within the last seven days from the day if purchase. I know that it is difficult manage refunds for digital sales. I have got the Kobo and I don’t think that there is refund from them. I really like Amazon due to their refund policy but I never asked for refund yet from amazon. The refund should me meant for poor formatting, not clearer and defective ebooks. In that case I think that the Amazon has the right policy.

Re: Return and Re-download Policies for Ebooks

For this reason only I always buy ebook from the Amazon. Due to formatting problems I have returned few books before and in that some are very pricey. So now I only download the samples which contain introduction. If it properly formatted, then only I go for buying it.

Usually it is not possible for a buyer to quickly buy a product or anything and then suddenly as for a refund. It takes time for a buyer to say that, he or she is not satisfied with the product and needs a refund. The refund process is not alike the buying process. It is a much more complicated process in the online word and for that you will need several confirmations and the authentication from both sides. If you want to refund the Ebook, you will need a confirmation from both the publisher side and the author side.

If you have purchased the Google Book, here is the refund policy. You can return the ebook for a refund or replacement on the condition that if you see any kind of error or defect or something like that. You can also return if the ebook does not work as described or intended. You have to request of refund within the 7 days of purchase. But don’t worry sometimes the Google may consider refunds outside this period only if there is a certain case but it is a decision at sole discretion