Thread: How to get Kindle books without a Kindle

How to get Kindle books without a Kindle

Hi friends,

I need your help to get solution over my kindle related query. Is it possible to get kindle books from the amazon's site but without physically owning a kindle. I have not tried this thing. If you know how to get kindle book without kindle then please let me aware about the same procedure. I would greatly appreciate your any help over this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: How to get Kindle books without a Kindle

Hi friend,

I don't think that it is possible to download Kindle books without a Kindle ebook reader. I have tries to visit the amazon's website to get kindle format books. But unfortunately I didn't get any option to download the kindle books. Suppose if you get the procedure to get the kindle books without owning kindle, then please let me know that.

Please try following steps to download kindle books without owning kindle:
    • First you need an iPhone or iPod.
    • Then try to install the Kindle application from the App Store
    • The you need open the app, then you will be prompted for your Amazon.com username and password.
    • Once you registered Amazon.com then you can purchase books from the Amazon Kindle Book Store.

If you don't like the kindle device, then do not purchase one. You can get something else books you want to read which are available in that format. Amazon has offers so large number of free books over the last few months, and I have also saved so much money on books I have purchased from them, that I really don't feel like I have blown any of the money I have spent.

Hello friend,

Yes it is possible to get Kindle books without owning a Kindle. But but to do this you need to follows some procedure for that. First you need to open the amazon's website. The next steps is to registration over this website. After the registration over amazon's website, you need to login in it. Then you will get the option to download the ebooks in the kindle format.