Thread: Are there any new themes for Windows 10 Technical Preview

Are there any new themes for Windows 10 Technical Preview

I am trying to find new theme for Windows 10 Technical Preview. It is found that after Windows 8 it is quiet hard to find theme of stuff. While in Windows 7 you get ample of them. There were mouse icon packs, themes, layouts, etc. But after Windows 7, there are few things on the customization part. I am trying to find some amazing themes of Windows 10 Technical Preview and I am not able to find any option yet. I cannot see any good theme or wallpaper pack on the web. Is there anything available for Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Re: Are there any new themes for Windows 10 Technical Preview

In the PC settings itself you can find ample of options to customize Windows 10 Technical Preview and change it look. And for the wallpaper part you already have a lot of options. The customization is not similar to Windows 7 here. There are icons packs you can download and apply on your sysetm. I think that will be work well. I am quiet satisfied with the different customization options provided in Windows 10 Technical Preview. Just go and check in the pc settings.

Re: Are there any new themes for Windows 10 Technical Preview

Themes are changed to Skins now. You wont get any new theme for the new OS. There are now a lot of skins that you can try out. All you have do is search for Windows 10 Technical Preview. You can find lots of skins based on your requirements. This skin pack gives you color layouts, icons and a few fonts. You can apply them as per your need. Compare to full size themes, this skins are light and does not consume much ram or other system resources. I am quiet sure you will find ample of them.