Thread: Anyone using Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1

Anyone using Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1

Is there anyone using Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1. I want to use that on my Vista pc. Last time I had used Windows 7 Transformation Pack which worked well, but it slowed my pc. Now I found this one that offer a Windows 8.1 UI on any pc. I want to know how it works and what all things it offers. Does it add the metro ui screen on any pc or it just changes the wallpaper and icon. I have 1GB ram. Hope it works well on that.

Re: Anyone using Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1

I do not really recommend to install this king of Transformation Pack. Because it cause problem with your system output. It also makes the pc slow. The best thing you can do is use a theme. That is enough. And most of this Transformation Pack comes with malware. So you must scan your pc before installing them. I had used one before and after that my pc was extremely slow. I have to format my pc and then only it worked well.

Re: Anyone using Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1

It is right that this kind of transformation pack are bit heavy on the system resources. You have to check that first. If you need a good and decent system output then you must go with the most basic theme. Still if you want you can test Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8.1 but create a system restore point. If you are not happy you can run the restore point and get back your old settings. This pack mostly has windows themes.