Thread: Which is the best MAC OS X UI for Windows 7

Which is the best MAC OS X UI for Windows 7

I want to add mac look on my Windows 7 laptop. Before I was using a Ubuntu pack that worked really well. Now I am bored with that. I had also installed Windows 8 UI pack that looks really dull so I removed that. I am looking for a good pack that must not hamper my system performance. I can find only icon packs. I want the complete UI that can make Windows 7 look like a Mac system. Is there any good pack available with easy customizable settings.

Re: Which is the best MAC OS X UI for Windows 7

The latest edition of Mac OS is Maverick. It is bit better and faster compared to the older one and comes with many changes. So if you are going for a transformation pack then you can go with Maverick. From web you can download and install OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack 2.0. This pack work well on Windows and give you the complete pack of theme and icons for Windows PC. Remember that this kind of pack can slow down your system.

I am using Lion Skin Pack 13.0. This is nice. It give you mac type interface. Adding a transformation pack does not means you will get the mac type output. This just add themes and images that makes the system more slower. You need a good amount of memory to run this things properly. I had used a Vista pack before that really slowed down my pc. Even after uninstalling the original settings were not restored.

I don't really trust transformation pack. They are useless and slow down your system. Right-now I am using only one thing to customize my pc. That is Rainmeter. This is a nice ready to use package with very light size. You don't even require to install it. It has a tiny exe file through which you can customize the UI easily. It is very smooth on all kind of system. I do not think there is anything available like this.