Thread: Weather app for Windows 8 download

Weather app for Windows 8 download

Can anyone recommend me a good Weather app for Windows 8 operating system. I am using a normal weather app that I downloaded from the microsoft website but from last few days it will just sit over there and the live tile seems to be off? So, I will uninstall this and install a new Weather app that will not do the same thing on my pc? Please suggest me the best one possible. Thanks

Re: Weather app for Windows 8 download

Well, actually you will need to let the apps use the location and it should be also enabled by you for the Weather app that you are using. I was also having this same problem, so what I did was I just clicked on the arrow in the bottom left side and then reloaded the start screen which actually started the live tile again. Hope this helps.

Before this problem started have you tried to make any changes in your computer? Is the problem happening with the weather app only? Why dont you try to run the Apps troubleshooter from the below link and then check the status. The tool given in the below link will try to automatically detect and solve the problems with the apps. Just visit this link to solve your problem - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...t-problems-app

Even I was facing the same problem on my computer but later I was able to solve it. You just need to go to Control Panel > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center > and then ensure the pc easier to see. After that try to uncheck the "Turn off unnecessary animations" option and then see if the live tiles are working fine or not. This way you will get your problem solved.