Thread: unable to install Theme in Windows 7 Ultimate

unable to install Theme in Windows 7 Ultimate

I am having some issues installing themes in my laptop that is running on Windows 7 Ultimate. I even tried Universal Theme Patcher and other applications as well but still it didnt work for me. I actually deleted some windows update from my computer that was giving me "Windows is not Genuine" message and after this the problem started. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: unable to install Theme in Windows 7 Ultimate

Are you following the steps properly? Try to click on Start and then click on the Control Panel and then open a search box. After that type personalization in the search box and it will open personalization option. Then you will need to click on theme and change it accordingly. If you want then you can also make changes in the background or give sounds to the theme.

You can also try to enable Custom Themes without making any changes to System Files. First of all you need to disable User Account Control. After that download UxStyle Core from its official website and then save it to youe desktop. Note that you will need to extract and run the installer and then follow the onscreen instructions that is given. Once it is installed, then restart your pc and after booting up try to change the theme again.

Can you try to download the MGADiag Tool and install it in your pc. You will need to run it in your pc and after sometime you will get a detailed report from it which you need to paste it over here. If the Windows 7 operating system installation is illegal then you will not be given any help on same because its against the forums rules. Buy yourself a new Windows 7 genuine copy and then come back.