Thread: how can desktop wallpaper be set to change automatically everyday in Windows 7

how can desktop wallpaper be set to change automatically everyday in Windows 7

Is there a way we can set the desktop wallpaper to automatically change everyday or on a specific date or month? If it is possible then how can I do that? For an example if next month my sisters birthday is there I want to set a wallpaper for it that needs to be changed automatically? I have searched for some software to do this on the internet but I cannot find anything specific? Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thanks.

Re: how can desktop wallpaper be set to change automatically everyday in Windows 7

Have you tried a program called PowerToy Wallpaper Changer that is available on the Microsoft website. There is an option called "override wallpaper on special days" which might let you set the desktop wallpaper to change automatically on any specific dates that you want. I havent tried that yet but you can visit the official microsoft website and download it from there.

Re: how can desktop wallpaper be set to change automatically everyday in Windows 7

Have you tried out the Bing Desktop application, you can download it from here - http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...sktopSetup.exe. With this software you can change the homepage of your desktop background to anything that you would like and can also set different wallpaper to show everyday as the desktop background.

You can also try another tool called Automatic Wallpaper Changer. Just search it on the net and download and install it in your computer. With this program you will be able to control over what wallpaper should be displayed in the desktop backfround with an option top filter it by date, size and also filename. You can use this software for free for 28 days trial period and after that you have to buy it for a price.