Thread: What more you would like to see in Winstep?

What more you would like to see in Winstep?

I have been using Winstep for customizing my desktop regularly. I change the theme for my desktop at least once a week. I think that Winstep is coolest desktop customization software available on internet right now. But still I think that there are some features missing in it. For example, though it provides rich interface and components to create an awesome theme for your computer, I think that developers of Winstep should introduce more features to it. Like customizable start menu or customizable logos. What do other people think about such developments?

Re: What more you would like to see in Winstep?

I think that possibilities of having 3D desktop should be made available in Winstep. For example, we can have three or more desktops for use. But we can switch them by clicking on the side arrows. This switching shouldn’t take place by the frame going just sideways. The frames should rotate around in 3D mode. It should give a feel of us viewing the side of boxes. Maybe we can also have view where the interface will be looking like we looking inside a box and the logos and other stuff will be stuck on the sides of the box. This whole thing will be fun and will also look attractive.

Re: What more you would like to see in Winstep?

Winstep is more of an organizer type of software. It helps to arrange the icons as per the need rather than beautifying it. I think components and features for beautification of desktop should be provided. I think Winstep should come up with some presets which will give us interface like Android or iPhone on our computer.

I know it will not look great but it’s worth a try. Also some feature that will conserve the resources is critically needed in Winstep. It is kind of heavy on resources software.