Thread: Looking for a Good windows 7 Theme with TaskBar Customization

Looking for a Good windows 7 Theme with TaskBar Customization

Hello I have installed the windows 7 operating system on mine computer and I am Looking for a Good windows 7 Theme with Task Bar Customization, I have been searching for theme which make my desktop look like this:

So I want desktop look like this. I want customize Taskbar also. So can anyone know where I can get this theme or what is the name of this theme?

Re: Looking for a Good windows 7 Theme with TaskBar Customization

I think this is Rainmeter. Rainmeter can display information about your system. It also has a Rainlendar calendar. It is stylish and customizable. It also has a watch and a module of weather or news in RSS format is provided by default. The desktop tool Rainmeter not only shows you information such as current CPU and disk utilization on, but also weather, calendar, your e-mail inbox, time, battery life and news of any website. Rainmeter with version 2.x has been transformed into a complex desktop tool that allows you to supplement your work surface to provide useful information. Screen shot of this Tool:

Hello I have installed the Fences desktop customization tool and with this I am able to customize everything what I want. Fences is a unique program, allowing you to draw labeled shaded areas on your desktop, which become mobile and containers to resize desktop icons. Fences offers a novel quick-hide feature. Double-click your desktop, and all your icons disappear. Double-click again, and turn again. Fences run on both Windows XP and Windows 7. Fences are intuitive to use, has an interface single user, and is designed to guide you through every step if you wish. Compare to the Rainmeter I think this is an best desktop customization tool. You can try this and this is free to download. Scree shot of this tool:

Ok as you said you want to customize you're desktop, for this i think Samurize is perfect. With Samurize tool you can customize everything what you want... The freeware Samurize brings nearly all the important information right on your desktop. With Samurize you can turn you Windows desktop to an information center. By default, the current CPU and memory utilization comes with it. It also shows you the allocation of hard disk, the system temperature and the network traffic will be displayed. Samurize has a monitoring utility with incredible customization. You can set it to the smallest detail that perfectly suits your tastes and preferences. The program can display a large amount of data from all sources on your system. This include free space, used disk free and used memory, etc.

Hello I have WindowBlinds and I think this is the best one. WindowBlinds replaces the Windows graphics layer to make it more enjoyable. Everything is configurable. You can configure windows and taskbar buttons. This adds a futuristic look with embossed buttons on windows that makes it the most beautiful. The software comes with a set of skins that allow you to change the appearance of Windows with one click. New looks are added regularly and it is possible to download from the publisher site. Installation is again very simple, the software running at Windows startup and uses little resources of machine. As it replaces the current graphics layer. WindowBlinds comes in a new version that supports Windows 7. . You will be able to change the look of Aero also. You can create your own themes and modify it.

I have installed Winstep Software. Through this I can customize everything in my system. It is a nice program to change the look of a full desktop operating system. In addition to changing the appearance this add new functionality to windows applications. The package includes four Winstep Xtreme Utility. They are NextSTART, WorkShelf, NeXuS and Font Browser. NextSTART module completely replaces the Start menu, taskbar and system try. And along with this it will allow you to use a variety of settings that are not in the standard Windows. WorkShelf module is a replacement for the desktop, Font Browser - handy viewer font, etc.

The application add a dock at your desk. Just like the taskbar, it will add a start menu. This add a quick access to the most commonly used and navigate between applications already open. You can even add some widgets to check your system (PU usage or RAM consumption or just weather.