Thread: leftsider for my windows Vista SP1 not working

leftsider for my windows Vista SP1 not working

hi guys

I need help on this I was reading the article on the leftsider a small application that enables you to change the close button to the left side of the window. But when I a have downloaded the zip file for that site and tried to installed on my windows it doesn’t work at all I have extracted the files in that Zip and found three file out of it Application ,DLL File and Read Me Document. Did very thing according to the document but nothing is working at the moment .. I really like this application and need to install it is there anything should be done that I am missing can anyone here already using this application will help me on this I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: leftsider for my windows Vista SP1 not working

Try to down load it from some place else , just google the name I am sure you will be getting the stable version of that application which might work on your operating system and let me know the progress on this

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate this but I am not able to find the stable version of this application , it would be really nice if any one here able to give me link in case you know any and also I like to know , how can I able to get the Mac search icon on the taskbar to the right of the clock .and I do I am a able to work with the RK Launcher, is there any way to reserves the sides the screen similar to Stardock. And last is there any way to get the Mac "Network, Sound etc.. icon on the taskbar .

Thanks

Really like this leftsider ,it just provide the window the option o to get to the left similar to the Apple Macintosh. I go to the that application and it make the buttons to the left but for some reason it won’t run any .exe application my OS is windows VISTA can some one help me on this I will be glad to know that .

Well I like to tell you that this leftsider doesn’t work for the few application and that is the limitation of this application and you can’t do anything about this even I ma having the same issue and like to know if that is a way to get this application run the EXE programs

That may be the issue with the Left Sider and it is know one as this application is not compatible with the all application and there a is nothing that can be done for this except for leaving LeftSider or Chrome