Thread: Creating a Batch file in order to add a website as a wallpaper in Windows Xp?

Creating a Batch file in order to add a website as a wallpaper in Windows Xp?

I am trying to build a batch file that will help me in adding a website as the wallpaper in my windows xp desktop. So do you all have any idea have you all created any kind of batch files in order to makes such extra ordinary changes in your desktop. If you all have some idea about it then do tell me. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Creating a Batch file in order to add a website as a wallpaper in Windows Xp?

I happened to get this following hint from a particular website which I want to share it with you. First of you need to configure the wallpaper by

Code:
    REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V Wallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D "C:\MyDocuments\test.jpg" 
    REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V WallpaperStyle /T REG_SZ /F /D 0 
    REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V TileWallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D 2
    Then make some changes over here

'%SystemRoot%\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters'

Do try that and tell me if that helped you or not.

Re: Creating a Batch file in order to add a website as a wallpaper in Windows Xp?

Why to make such complications. Here I have got a solution for you. Do apply it. follow the steps

1) Right click, go to the properties.

2) Now under the desktop tab, you would be able to find Customize Desktop. Select it.

3) Under the web tab you can find, new option click on it.

4) Then fill in the url box with whatever webistes url you want. select ok.
    Apply.

I am using a BioniX Desktop Wallpaper Changer software which is of real use to me. So I would be going with that software first if I have any problems with the wallpaper changing and all. Very effective if you want to add a website as a desktop wallpaper. You can easily do that.

Hope that’s clear for you all.

I don’t know it may sound as a bit amateurish but what if you take a screen shot or print screen of a particular website and then paste it on a image editor program. Do whatever changes you want to make there and save it. then go to the properties and set that as a wallpaper for your desktop. Even that is simple.