Thread: Deskscapes 3.5 configuration program is not working

Deskscapes 3.5 configuration program is not working

In my computer I was using Deskscapes 3.5software and it was working like a charm. Suddenly it has stopped working. Now whenever I start Deskscapes 3.5 and then display any image at that time it freezes. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Deskscapes 3.5 configuration program is not working

Similar problem occurred with me also. In my computer Deskscapes was closing automatically and then I have come to know that Antivirus software is blocking the Deskscapes from internet and then I have opened antivirus software in my computer and then I have allowed Deskscapes software and then my problem get solved. I will suggest you to first disable antivirus software in your computer and then you have to check whether you face same problem or not? If you don’t face same problem then you have to change the setting in antivirus software and then enable it. If disabling the antivirus software does not make any difference then it means something else is causing this problem.

Have you selected any additional folders in the Deskscapes 3.5 to search for the images (wallpapers)? Many times If you add any additional folders at that time it scans the folder and crashes if any of the file in that folder is corrupted.

I will suggest you to remove the Dreams from the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Stardock\ and after that I have to reinstall the Deskscapes software in your computer. Now after reinstating the Deskscapes in your PC you have to check whether it still giving you same problem or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac1 View Post
    I will suggest you to remove the Dreams from the C:\Users\Public\Documents\Stardock\ and after that I have to reinstall the Deskscapes software in your computer. Now after reinstating the Deskscapes in your PC you have to check whether it still giving you same problem or not?
    Yes removing the Dreams folder and the reinstalling the Deskscapes software can solve this issue. I have also tried this solution in my computer and then Deskscapes software stated working like a charm.

Hello friends I in my computer I am also facing problem with the Deskscapes. Whenever I start Deskscapes in my computer at that time it works fine for some time and then screen goes black for some seconds and then comes back to normal with the message saying “display driver stopped working and has recovered”. How to solve this problem?

By reinstalling the graphic drivers in our computer we can solve this problem. if you have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling graphic drivers and then also same problem is occurring then you should remove the graphic drivers completely from your computer and then run driver cleaner in your computer. After that download latest graphic drivers in your PC and then your problem will get solved.

According to me you should uninstalled Deskscapes completely from your computer and then you have to run Ccleaner. Now after running the Ccleaner in your computer you have to install Deskscapes again in your computer and may be after installing that in your computer your problem will get solved.