Thread: Taskbar Floating in Fearomone skin for Windows 8

Taskbar Floating in Fearomone skin for Windows 8

is there anyone know anything about this, well I can clearly see that the taskbar is floating like about 2 to 4 pixels higher then it must be . this create a thin line that appear trough the desktop wallpaper below the taskbar. I think this will be the common issue on the skin or is it the one of the feature on the skin. Is there anything that I can do to solve this problem . in fact I have tried open the image in the Paint . Net trough the skin studio and shifting the task bar down but that dint help I also tried cropping so that it be remove from the bottom but no success. Can anyone here help me on this I will be really appreciate this

thanks in advance

Re: Taskbar Floating in Fearomone skin for Windows 8

Yeah you are right that is one problem and also there is something else that I have noticed and that the Ghost image Display Fusions task bar on the second monitor how can I remove that I will be really glad if somebody help me on this ?

Hey can you tell me do you have any other customization software installed like the MyColors or Visual Styles. . and if possible just open the WindowBlinds about tab an copy past the information here . look to me that the WindowBlinds is not installed correctly .

Yes I have other customization application as this I s the clean install of my new purchase from the stardock software . and I also have the purchased the Display Fusion installed for the customization. But nothing is helping
    And this is the about page of WindowBlinds

Code:
     Your computer has a Windows Experience Index base score of 6.0
    Your Windows Graphics Experience score is 7.5

WindowBlinds version : WindowBlinds 7.3 (build 310 - Windows 7 Edition) - 32 bit OS

WindowBlinds is installed correctly on this PC
    WindowBlinds appears to be activated on this PC
    (Generic PnP Monitor) 1 is attached to NVIDIA GeForce GTS 460
    (Generic PnP Monitor) 2 is attached to NVIDIA GeForce GTS 460

Wblind.dll 2012/02/12 19:41:10
    Wblind64.dll 2012/02/12 19:42:25
    Wbsrv.dll 2011/10/26 14:11:36
    SevenConfig.exe 2011/12/01 19:51:32
    Wbload.exe 2011/12/20 15:07:45
    Wbhelp.dll 2011/12/04 09:03:47
    Tray.dll 2011/12/23 19:13:25
    Wbload.dll 2011/10/07 13:45:35
    Screen.exe 2011/10/07 13:45:48
    It was working fine earlier when I was using the test build free version but this clean install have some issue

I can understand your frustration but the fact that I I just opened that on the Skin Studio. The task bar has the some transparent area under it. So this Is the reason it shows that way. The only way to fix it is to remove the transparent part. It is by design

Well I also use this skin and I also see the same thing but only in the secondary monitor. But not in my main one. I checked all other skins but this skin has the problem .but it look fine on the primary screen . and about the ghost image I can see that as well but that don’t takes up full size taskbar. But I didn’t use the build without a full taskbar so that wasn’t appear to me until I bumped in to this thread but those ghosting is only on the secondary monitor. Only the Display Fusion having problem with visual styles and this doesn’t bother me that much .

Well remove the transparent part was my initial response but nothing worked, editing the image for cropping out the transparent area , or moving the image down until it is go with the bottom edge. Is there anything else that I can do anyone suggest something

This is really odd I have the same issue and like you the cropping and shifting the images not worked. But then I saw the margins area and I played it wit that and that solved the issue and then again I set it back to what they actually was before and still it was fine , so eventually the issue solves but the problem was that how did the issue solved and what was the problem exactly . I use the new to Skin Studio..

Well like look like l the cropping then restarting the skin that what did the trick . there is nothing else that can explain this but I may be wrong also . but glad that you have solve the problem

think the ghosting is a problem with DisplayFusion, not the windowblind. The transparent line is because of an issue in the skin itself. The taskbar image do not work properly on a multi line taskbar either. The area in the background by DisplayFusion is for the reason that it have blur on. As the default OS theme use blur on the taskbar they have on it and sadly there is no method to off it . regrettably DisplayFusion has a few problem with any theme that is not Aero. since WindowBlinds has precise code to work how explorer does things and there is no way for WB to handle DisplayFusion in the similar way, however rest is because on the bugs in the DisplayFusion theme like the transparent area to the right of the secondary taskbar.