Thread: Need suggestion Windows 8 Metro Style tile Icons?

Need suggestion Windows 8 Metro Style tile Icons?

let me start with saying that windows 8 User interface is really very nice . but what I need here is some suggestion form you guys , you see I am working on some Metro style tile icons and I am not getting any idea on how I make it look best , so I was just thinking any one of you here can help me or provide some inputs that can help me on making my decision easy , stuff like does the . Circles on tiles or multicolor tiles so on. I will be really appreciate if anybody here can assist

here is the sample

thanks

Re: Need suggestion Windows 8 Metro Style tile Icons?

I pretty much like the Metro theme for the reason that it looks different in compare to the transparent norm of Aero, although I like you idea of Metro Style tile Icons, well if you have build any I would really like to use . it would be nice.

Well I would like to shake the thing up by giving it somewhat like 3D looks with the light , shadow and stuff like that in fact it would be nice that if it has a refection .

Windows 8 Metro Style tile Icons is the awful . infact the whole metro idea is boring , I don’t like it . those are the huge step backwards but if you can make some tweaking, then I would like to suggest that use the dark color over the white background , that will be definitely looks great in my opinion

Yeah I agree with you on this. The metro it actually a huge step back ward , seems to me like those are something from 10 years ago. Windows 8 Metro is the terrible

It’s like the windows 98 all over again. In fact the icons on the win 98 system was more colorful then this. If I use the Microsoft office words and just apply some bevels on the icos it would look even more better . The metro icon when I see it its remind me of Adobe's CS3-5 Icons . ell if you are making some modification on this icons then I would like to suggest you that just use the spiced up" version of these metro icons that will be of high resolution of the docks and use some shadows, lighting, reflections, bevels, etc.

Well I really like the windows 8 operating system . very good boot time and low resource usage. So that is where should he focus be on the computer. Appearance is the another thing. With the brilliant creative minds around here you will be make it look cool and that is what the windows customization is all about