Thread: Is there any way to modify the color of window behind and to side of picture in windows 7

Is there any way to modify the color of window behind and to side of picture in windows 7

I need help on this , I am trying to change the Background color in Photo viewer of the windows 7 Operating System . and it is for this application window only . I have tested few of the combinations in Windows Color and Appearance but that is not helping me in any ways. I tried the many window color options although this widows remain the same. It Is not the color cast that I am looking to change. I am looking for the color of the window behind and to the side of the picture displayed to change that I am unable to find . it is light blue at the moment and I prefer to change it to the dark gray or Black. Is it possible to do that can anyone here help me on this I will be really be glad

Re: Is there any way to modify the color of window behind and to side of picture in windows 7

Well all I can say is that I am sure that it can change the color with some custom themes. I myself is trying to find the location at the moment and will try to retrieve to you when I discover it.

Re: Is there any way to modify the color of window behind and to side of picture in windows 7

Well I familiar with how to modify the color of windows, etc. however I'd like to particularly change the frame about the pictures to black. Black is better to the eye than the default white for the reason that it doesn't blind as well as enhances the viewing of any photography, particularly dark ones. Thanks!

As far as I know I think that is possible . all you have to find is the Windows Photo Viewer Skin. Well in my case I am not yet found any right image in the photoviewer.dl.but there is one thing I kwon that you can change it by the a registry entry , all you need to do is to find the Windows Photo Viewer Skin, a txt file will tell you the process of how to put in the registry key

Hope this help