Thread: Need some help in setting up the dual view wallpaper in windows 7?

Need some help in setting up the dual view wallpaper in windows 7?

Hello friends, I do know that it can be set, might be from Nvidia Control Panel or from Operating System settings, but I was been scouring through them without finding it. Well I have already set this earlier and it was working perfect, but when I was going to set wallpaper on secondary monitor well I have lost the background for the primary one. I have downloaded it background that I want again and also it save it to a convenient location with that wallpaper for the secondary monitor. Well only one method to use them is by setting them in UltraMon. Well the problem is that at present the primaries wallpaper displays blurry which is not nature of the wallpaper which I have used it. So how to set this up? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Need some help in setting up the dual view wallpaper in windows 7?

Well I do not use dual monitor, well I knowing that there are many of multiple monitor users which are using thing and very much happy with it, I think you need to check out for other user what they have to say about it. But I think there are couples of site which are having method and software that it will be possible to make it work. I do remember that there is a website which is having method, just visit to displayfusion and you will be able to work it out for you.

Even you go use Zbar which is also very nice software. If you will be using that then it will not give you 2nd taskbar, but you will be able to set wallpaper in a few methods, just search it on Google and you will be able to get link for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sat sri akal View Post
    Hello friends, I do know that it can be set, might be from Nvidia Control Panel or from Operating System settings, but I was been scouring through them without finding it. Well I have already set this earlier and it was working perfect, but when I was going to set wallpaper on secondary monitor well I have lost the background for the primary one. I have downloaded it background that I want again and also it save it to a convenient location with that wallpaper for the secondary monitor. Well only one method to use them is by setting them in UltraMon. Well the problem is that at present the primaries wallpaper displays blurry which is not nature of the wallpaper which I have used it. So how to set this up? Please help me. Thank you.
    Well I am using Ultramon and it is been working very much nicely and also it is very easy to set different wallpapers for each screen and using this from past 10 years. So I do not think that it might be tough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis View Post
    Well I am using Ultramon and it is been working very much nicely and also it is very easy to set different wallpapers for each screen and using this from past 10 years. So I do not think that it might be tough for you.
    Well do you are having any idea why is UltraMon which is causing the wallpaper on the primary monitor to be blurry whereas it is not causing on second monitor? Really do not know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sat sri akal View Post
    Well do you are having any idea why is UltraMon which is causing the wallpaper on the primary monitor to be blurry whereas it is not causing on second monitor? Really do not know what it is.
    I think that if both monitors are having different resolution and image on primary monitor is a small image such that it is been scaled up. For example if you are having 1280x720 resolutions on Monitor 1 and image size is 1280x720, where on monitor 2 resolution is 1920x1080 and wallpaper is 1280x720 then it might be problem for it. If the image is smaller according to example then scaling it to 1920x1080 sizes then it will make the image even blurrier or more pixilated. Even those images with higher dpi settings can scale better and also it can blow up more and not blur as much.