Thread: All desktop icons become Mozilla firefox logo

All desktop icons become Mozilla firefox logo

I am using Dell studio laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. In my laptop it has started giving me annoying problem. My laptop was working properly and suddenly my desktop icons became Mozilla Firefox logo. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: All desktop icons become Mozilla firefox logo

It looks like your laptop is infected with virus and that is why I will suggest you to run full system scan and after that your problem might get solved. Before you scan your laptop I will suggest you to make sure that your antivirus program is up to date. If it is not update then you should first update antivirus program and then you have to scan your laptop. I hope this solution will fix your problem.

There was similar problem occurred with me also and then I have first tried to fix this problem by performing system scan but that does not help me to solve this problem and after that i have downloaded Trojan remover from internet and then install it in my laptop. Now after installing I have performed scan my laptop and then restart my laptop. Now after restarting my laptop my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

Well in doing system restore can also help in this type of problem and that is why I would like to tell you that go to start menu and then you have to type system restore in start menu search box and after doing that you have to press enter key and then you have to perform system restore and then see whether it makes any difference or not?

I have tried to fix this problem by performing system restore in my laptop but that does not make any difference. Scanning with the help of Trojan remover does not help me to solve this problem. is there any other way to get rid of this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Have you tried to solve this problem by scanning with Malwarebytes? If you have not tried then you should first download Malwarebytes and then install it in your laptop and then you have to scan your laptop and then your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.