Thread: How to customize Windows logon screen animation of Windows 7

How to customize Windows logon screen animation of Windows 7

Hello everyone I am using the using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit. I need to know how can I change the Windows logon screen animation of Windows 7. I have used the Windows 8 Transformation Pack 2.0 but this not working properly. So I need to know how can I change or customize Windows logon screen animation of Windows 7.

Re: How to customize Windows logon screen animation of Windows 7

Windows 7 logon background changer is a Open source software it can change the wallpaper of your Windows 7 LogonUI its call to export the logon screen it. This small utility, any files you do not want to change the system, it is based on the image as wallpaper for you to put Windows just to create a JPEG file some. it is appropriate cropping and resizing is applied, and then save them using the best possible quality of compression using the CMD.

You can use Windows 7 Boot Updater. It is one of the most advanced tools available for Windows. It i a small program that lets you to change boot animation and text. You can download and test the same.

Key Features:
    • It modifies the boot animation
    • It modifies the boot text "Starting Windows" and " Microsoft Corporation"
    • Compiles the animation of 105 BMP, PNG, or TIFF images POISON
    • Requires no other applications (such as ImageX)
    • Designed to be idiot-proof by having a large number of checks
    • Automatic backup of changed winload.exe and bootres.dll
    • Can be run as a GUI or command-line program
    • Works for 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7

I am using the Logon Workshop. I know there are dozens of free tools available to change the default logon background. You can even use the logon screen background manually change with a simple registry trick. But this tool offers a number of advanced options to adjust up buttons, text color, and much more.

You can also go through the below steps to change the Windows logon screen animation:
    • Click the Start button and type in the search box "regedit" and after that make click on the ok button. Now you will get the windows registry editor and under that Locate the following path:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Authentication \ LogonUI Background.
    • There should be an entry with the name OEMBackground. Double click on it and assign it the value 1. Confirm the change by clicking OK.
    • Start the Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder C: \ Windows \ system32 \ oobe. Here you create a folder named info and the info-folder or another folder called Backgrounds.
    • In existing path c: \ windows \ system32 \ oobe \ info \ backgrounds, copy the desired background image. It must have the file name backgroundDefault.jpg.