Thread: Recycle Bin indicator or Gadget for Windows 7

Recycle Bin indicator or Gadget for Windows 7

I am looking for an indicator like Gadget, Widget, or Gizmo or anything on Windows Desktop that is capable to show the status of Recycle Bin In a graphical format. It should tell in a way that it has a couple of files, many files, or full of files? It should a good gouge to indicate.

Re: Recycle Bin indicator or Gadget for Windows 7

You should take a look into the Windows Live Gallery got Desktop Gadgets. Other than downloading the third party gadgets, it is the safest way to get useful and fully functional Gadgets for Windows 7. There are quite a few. Some provides good features but some are with limited features. Find a perfect one for your needs.

I know a gadget called Multi Trash, which combines few tasks, which can thus offer a combo file remover gadget at one platform. You can open more than one instances of the gadget. In order to remove file, you can simply drag&drop into the application. It will offer several settings and by this you can easily modify the size of recycle bin when docked/undocked.

I don’t have Recycle Bin gadget but I have an alternative solution for this. There is a gadget called Computer Status. This has multi-function features and used to provide several of useful information. There is a CPU meter and it features single, dual and quad core usage monitor. Other than this it also shows memory used and free memory left. Amount of Disk space can be seen. It also has Recycle Bin shortcut, which shows size of trash.