Thread: Best Theme installer for Mac OS X 10.7

Best Theme installer for Mac OS X 10.7

I have searched everywhere but I am unable to find anything about this really frustrating . What is the big deal with this I mean I just don’t like the way my MAC is looking at the moment so I need to change its appearance . I was not able to find any themes for the Mac but I was came across an article that was a bit old stating the name few Theme installer for MAC those were

• Candybar,
    • magnifique,
    • shapeshifter.

I just found the candybar that is suitable for my operating system bu t was really need the shapeshifter Theme installer that can modify everything in the Mac I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Best Theme installer for Mac OS X 10.7

Sorry to say you that There actually not any, to the extent that replace actual interface elements go. You be able to modify icons and skin the Dock, , with this application CandyBar and after that download a few icon packs and apply them hopes this help

Yeah I was also looking for the same and was thinking that if this application is worth to buy , I meant this is not free and if it not replacing the entire interface then do you this it is worth to buy and what about the compatibility does it suited to Lion 10.7.1 . is there any other application available . I am thinking to get a look on magnifique and shapeshifter. Will post back my finding?

Hey guys need help on this I was wondering to change the appearance of the my Mac do you people have any suggestion on this I would really like to know this . I looked it every where but unable to find ANY answer on this I would be glad to know of this possible mine is Mac OS X 10.7

I personnaly don’t feel like it’s a good idea to mess around with the Mac appearance as it might created more issues that it is worth of , although I came across a site which name was CrystalClear Interface . Google it , this might help you