Thread: Fonts of Helvetica series not displaying properly

Fonts of Helvetica series not displaying properly

Hello guys I am running Windows 7. I am having problem through Helvetica, which is regrettable for the reason that a lot of websites make use of that font and it affect them all to appear awful. This is the case resting on every browser. I've attempt a restart; this is a continuing difficulty. I try to search on this on Google but no success. Then I talk with tech support but still they are not able to solve this issue. I hope that someone will help me to solve this trouble. Thank you.

re: Fonts of Helvetica series not displaying properly

Helvetica is a font available on the market that is not incorporated within Windows 7, or Microsoft Office 2007 (do not know later versions of Office though). Because this font is not installed on your computer, Windows has to replace a similar one installed. It could also be included with some of the more expensive third-party word processing or DTP software, although I have no idea what. I know that I have it on my Windows 7 or any of my third party software.

Restart your PC does not have helped because there is a system failure simply lacks the power necessary to match the one used in this website. So you do not see the page as it was designed to be viewed. Affect thousands of people in the same way, myself included. While the page is readable, most of us do not even care and do not realize that the sources have been replaced, it happens on many websites. I hope this will help you. Thank you.

I'm using a theme (the red-a-licious) which apparently is a problem. So I do not know if the problem is in my CSS or php, etc. My site sources look great on Firefox (PC or Mac) and Safari (Mac), but IE 6 and IE 7 I cannot Arial (which is what I want) to display correctly! ONLY in IE does not work. When I change the CSS to Tahoma, it works well. Only Arial and Helvetica screen and unreadable blocks. In several PC's with Internet Explorer, so not only mine and not a setting in my IE as other sites look totally acceptable for the use of Arial.

Re: Fonts of Helvetica series not displaying properly

Hello I search about your query on internet and I found some interesting solution please try it and let me know its working or not. To get Firefox to display text correctly you need to disable Helvetica Fractions in Font Book. To accomplish this release Font Book unlocks Helvetica and chooses Helvetica Fractions. At the moment go to: Edit-Disable Helvetica Fractions. Do the similar through fractions and close Helvetica Bold Font. Restart Firefox and the difficulty supposed to be solved. I am sure it will help you thank you.