Thread: Bubbles Screensaver becomes very slow in Windows 7

Bubbles Screensaver becomes very slow in Windows 7

I love using the Screensaver and currently I am using bubbles Screensaver .So this screensaver was working just alright but now due to some reason the screensavers is not working properly. While using the Screensaver on Windows 7 it just doesn’t behave properly. The problem is that the bubbles just move at normal speed and then they then they do really become very slow after that. So please help me out on this as it is really annoying me a lot.

Re: Bubbles Screensaver becomes very slow in Windows 7

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that it is really strange that you are facing from this problem. But I am not sure that it is normal or not. I have always set my monitor to shut off after 45 minutes of inactivity. So there is no need of the screensaver as such. So maybe even you can go for that option rather than thinking over the screensaver for a long time.I guess that it will be a better option to go for.

What you can do is visit the windows seven website and there you will find the solution for this question. They will tell you to follow certain steps that will help you to fix the issue that you are facing. If you wish to remove the screensaver then they will help you or in case you need to slow down the speed of the screensaver then also they will help you. So I am sure once you visit the site then you will get rid of the problem immediately.

Thanks for your replies. I just went through the solutions that you have provided and would tell you that I have already seen this website that you are talking about. And I would like to tell you that it is not an issue of the bubbles starting out too fast but it starts out normally for a few hours and then it's suddenly it start to move the bubbles all over the place until the screen saver is deactivated. So this is the actual problem.

This is something that happens to me also and I am glad that someone has put up this issue ahead. I would tell you that this happens to me on Win 7 64 Bit and I have a Radeon graphics card. So may be whatever card you may be using like the NVidia card or Radeon graphics card, probably that is not creating the issue. We have found no solution to this annoying problem. And I guess that from now onwards I have to stop using the screensaver itself.

ohmy Re: Bubbles Screensaver becomes very slow in Windows 7

I don't know the answer but funny thing is today I had the opposite issue. I got back from lunch at work and my bubbles where moving EXTREAMLY FAST!! I went on to look if anyone else had seen this happen and ran into this.

Well, if you have a Single monitor then you will have to set the 'On resume, display logon screen' checkbox and the bubbles/ribbons slow down a little (acceptably fast still). Also on Single or Multiple: Uncheck 'On resume, display logon screen' and the bubbles/ribbons are speed demons. This way Bubbles Screensaver would become very fast.