Thread: Cannot input Traditional Chinese language on Windows 7

Cannot input Traditional Chinese language on Windows 7

I am trying to help my uncle to add some new languages. But that is not working. I am trying to add new language on Windows 7 Ultimate. The system is working fine. I here trying to add traditional Chinese language. I had tested the same on my old system which has Windows XP where it works. But when I try to do the same on Windows 7 I am not getting the languages.

Re: Cannot input Traditional Chinese language on Windows 7

How you trying to install the language pack. If you are downloading some pack from web and running the setup then that is not going to help. You must simply use Windows Update for that. That is the best place to find language updates. Just run windows update and I think you might get the latest language update pack on your system. Install the same and done.

Click on Start and in the search box below click on Windows Update. In that first click on Check for Update. I always keep this thing in manual. So that I can install things that I want. In this you can find section where you can see all the updates. You have to find the respective language update and install that only. There is no need to install everything. This is the most easy way to get all new language packs. Avoid installing the same from other sites. That is not going to help much.