Thread: The taskbar disappears when comes out of screensaver in Windows 7

The taskbar disappears when comes out of screensaver in Windows 7

Hi friends, I had uploaded Windows 7 on to my system. The problem I get is my taskbar get disappear when I come back from the screen saver. The Start Windows appears to me but the taskbar get invisible. I then check it with Task Manager, it show me that the programs are still running which I had opened. To get it back I need to log off then back on again but here I lose all my running programs. The only thing that fixes it is logging off or restarting the computer, but then it again happens again the next time when my screen saver get starts. I then also tried the "unhide" option button in properties, it is already unchecked. It is really irritating myself. Please help

Re: The taskbar disappears when comes out of screensaver in Windows 7

I think the problem is related to the screen saver, the Microsoft should have to fix this bug as soon as possible because most of them is suffering with this kind of issue. I research on it and I found that it does not depend on the video card model that is anything ATI or nVidia. So updating video drivers won't help you out. The best solution for this is to switch off the screensaver. In case, if your taskbar get disappear and you need to get it back then run the task manager, in that go to the tab of the Process and end task or kill the explorer.exe process. And then go to file of task manager and perform new task and enter explorer.exe to restart it back. Hope it will help you to recover this issue somewhat.

I have found that the pressing the F11 twice provides the temporary fix. Pressing the F11 twice function to enter and exit the full screen. But the problem with this it get away when we minimize the window. I think it is the good solution for it. Also if it is the recent event then you should have to make use of the System Restore to resolve it. Put back windows to the point before the problem becomes apparent.

It seems to me that you are getting some sort of the video lag. Which screen saver you are using, is it the windows screen saver or it is out of windows. If your screen saver is not from windows application then disable the screen saver and see if reducing the resource demand on your system corrects it. Your system may also not have the sufficient resources to run this screen saver and all of its resource requirement. Or it can also be some kind of viral activity which is disabling the task bar. Also make sure that your system is not in sleep mode.