Thread: Right Click Menu stuck on Dekstop

Right Click Menu stuck on Dekstop

Hello friends, I am working with the Windows 7 OS. It is fully updates by me regularly. I am in some trouble here that after I click the mouse right button on to the desktop and choose some of the menu, it get stuck on to the desktop. Everything gets stuck also the refresh button. At this stage I need to restart the system or I start some extra activities such as the games. I can’t remove it until I restart. The selected and the highlighted choice do not go away. I need some help, what can I do?

Re: Mouse right click Menu stuck on the desktop

Try to do the System File Checker scan on the system. System File Checker is the tool that scans the system files and folders and then replaces the incorrect version of the system files to the correct version. To run and execute the System Files Checker tool perform this steps: first click on to the Start Menu, in that go for the search of the cmd. Right click on to the cmd in the program list and then press the Run as Administrator. It may display the message for the admin password or the confirmation enter the password whatever you have or click the continue option. Now in the command prompt type the keyword sfc/scannow and then press enter. The other method you can try is to run the online virus scan for the system.

I do have the very similar kind of problem, when I select the item from the right click mouse menu it use to get stuck on the screen. It use to get disappear when I lock and unlock the system. But it use to appear again when I select any item from the list. But I finally solved this problem: what you do is first go to the Windows Performance Options, in that de-select the option Fade out menu items after clicking. Right Click on to the My computer, in that select the properties, in properties go to the Advanced system settings, select the Advanced tab, in it select the performance settings, then select the Visual effects tab on the tab. The problem is solved for me, hope it will help you.

Mostly this activity is carried out by the Virus also, so scan the system first. Also check if the problem persists with the different user account. Create the account for the new user and check for the problem. to create the new user account: first click on the Start button , in that select the control panel, into the control panel select the Family Safety, and then click User Accounts. Click to the Manage another Account option. It will ask you for the admin password then enter the password. Then create the new user account. Give the name to the user and select the type of account you want.