Thread: Maximized windows overlap by Locked taskbar

Maximized windows overlap by Locked taskbar

I am utilizing Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit on an IBM ThinkPad. And very recently I find this type of problem with my system. Any window that is maximized is extending beyond my taskbar and happens a small number seconds later than the window is maximized. Is there anyone have any ideas why this is happening? If anyone have any solution for my issue than must help please!!!

Re: Maximized windows overlap by Locked taskbar

While the windows come into view, Resize them and after that, close the windows. At this moment, reopen to observe if they will maintain their novel size. Place your cursor on the pinnacle of the window, wait till it alters to a twice arrow and drag to appropriate size. Now, do the similar to the bottom of the window. Close window and reopen. Observe if this works for you.

Is it overlapping or is the taskbar situate to hide? Hiding the taskbar is an alternative. One means to let know if it is hidden, is to shift your cursor to the very base of the screen and while you shift the cursor off the border the task bar show up. While a window is maximized with the taskbar situate to auto hide, the window does go to the base edge of the display. After that while the cursor shifts to the base and the taskbar show up, the bottom of the window is at the back of the taskbar. With auto hide unchecked, the base of the maximized window should assemble on top of the taskbar.

I as well have the similar issue with my desktop computer. And that is what I have been doing since this in progress keeping the window un-maximized but fixed to the screen. While I perform it, the windows do maintain their size while closed then reopened. The trouble lies while I exploit or maximized the window, which I wish to be able to do.

The windows are overlapping. The taskbar is not situating to auto-hide. The taskbar is as well locked. As well, correct earlier than Google Chrome, for example, wraps the taskbar, the window is at the back of it; also known as you cannot observe the bottom scroll, or for occurrence with Facebook you cannot observe the bottom taskbar on that moreover.