Thread: Windows 7: Task bar getting full

Windows 7: Task bar getting full

I think just for myself I found myself one thing about windows 7 that I am sad about. That is the quick launch of the task bar. As I was using windows XP with which I was able to put as many programs on the taskbar I wanted. In windows XP if the 'visual' space you find that it was full then after clicking on the little arrow you can find that the rest programs in the task bar will popup automatically with the help of the little window. Unfortunately in windows 7 it does not have this function. So far the simply method I have create to enlarge space which lead me to increase the size of the taskbar from one line to multiple lines. I don't like an enlarged task bar. I like the slim one which takes a fewer space on the screen and I like to be capable to analysis as much as I can with no scrolling too much on the slim taskbar. So I want to ask you, is there any method to find the task bar to pop up the small window by means of the rest of my icons? Please help me.

Re: Windows 7: Task bar getting full

It is due to the QL toolbar which was in the Windows XP is not displayed in Windows 7 by default that is why you are not getting the thing you want to do in the taskbar. For the solution you need to add a Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7 which can be done by following the steps given below:
    • For this you need to do a right click the Taskbar and then just select the Toolbars or New Toolbar from the option.
    • Go to the user folder and then navigate the path I am providing you in which username will be the account name you have. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.
    • After clicking on the folder option you will be able to add the Quick Launch Toolbar which will be located on the right side of the taskbar.

You are unable to get the entire program and is not working because it might be unlocked so check that it is Unlocked. As the QL toolbar will work only after if it is unlocked for checking this you need to follow the steps given below:
    • Quick Launch Toolbar you will observe three perpendicular rows of spots which will be in the left side of the taskbar it is called as Toolbar Handle. Utilize the mouse to grip that handle and pull the QL toolbar as far-off to the left as it will leave.
    • After this grip the Handle which is intended for the Taskbar Icons and pull it as far-off to the right as it will leave this will switch the toolbars.
    • After this if possible pull the QL toolbar to the left as much as you can. This should be place just to the next of the start button in the empty spot after a right click on the QL toolbar and remove the check marks from 'Show Text' and 'Show Title'.

Thanks as there are many searches I have done on the net and find myself very much unable to get the solution. I would like to tell you that I have not much familiar with this window 7 but using this in the system of mine. So thank you very much for giving me the suggestion of using the quick launch toolbar which help me to get the thing which I want to be. I have all the things which you have suggested me and finally I have got the solution.