Thread: How to manage desktop Screen Space

How to manage desktop Screen Space

I am having system with lots of applications installed on the same. The thing here is that my desktops looks so bulky and I want to manage it properly. I do it manually once or twice but after few days again the same thing happens. So is there is any way which will allow me to customize the desktop and manage the space over it. In fact all the files or icons on the desktop are frequently used and also very much important to me so I can't cave them anywhere else. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: How to manage desktop Screen Space

Well here I will suggest you to buy a new monitor with extra screen size that will allow you to view maximum icons on the screen. Actually the small monitors doesn’t have the tendency to hold more icons at a time so it is better that you can use the new TFT monitor which will give you the space that you require and also better effect with less strain. I guess using the new monitor will help you to solve the issue.

I think instead of buying an expensive monitor you can buy a second hand monitor and use the same in the dual screen mode. The thing here is that you can connect two monitors at a time and can use them simultaneously for a single purpose. So what you have to do here is connect any other monitor in the dual screen mode and fix the problem that you are facing and also you will get enough screen space to view the icons on the desktop. You can perform this task on all the leading windows operating system.

I think you have to go with the software called Desktop X. I am also using the similar kind of software that is proving helpful to me. Desktop X is a program that lets you to build your own desktop, I mean to say that if you will install this software then you can manage the desktop in way you want. It accomplishes this task by giving the user access for using desktop objects. You can use these objects which come in different size and shapes. It has the script written in it which runs the entire desktop as you want.