Thread: Picture position does not work while changing desktop background in personalization

Picture position does not work while changing desktop background in personalization

I am currently using Microsoft windows 2007. Here I catch some problem. While I want to modify my desktop background to: stretch, Tile, fit, or center; it will not modify. It is wedged in "stretch" one of the others will work. So anyone here know that why I pursuing this problem or anyone have any solution for this? Any response should be accepted, so please provide some help..

Re: Picture position does not work while changing desktop background in personalization

I just found that problem fixed. At the present I cannot modify "Window Color" window's 7 essential. I could modify it well until I fixed the "stretch, fill, and tile" problem. I don't indicate the background color. I don't indicate the wallpaper color. I denote the color at the very pinnacle and base of the webpage. I know it is a small thing to bother about, but it troubles me and it is really amusing to modify the color.

Re: Picture position does not work while changing desktop background in personalization

I am not certain that this is what you stand for but I have some steps under which may be helpful to you. By using this you can modify the color of the taskbar, window borders, Start menu, and so on.
    1. Very first Right click on your Desktop.
    2. After that Click on Personalize in the pop-up window
    3. Click on the Window Color button (This will release the modify the color of your window borders, Start menu, and taskbar window)
    4. Choose the novel color and after that click the Save changes button

I cannot modify my window borders color. I do not get an alternative to modify the window borders! And the window with all the dissimilar colors to select for the border colors is not there any longer, this all worked well earlier. I could modify the border color well. But while I fixed the trouble I had with altering the Wallpaper Picture place to Tile, stretch or fit, that is while I could no longer obtain my windows 7 borders colors to modify. At the present it says something about AERO themes is the trouble. But I cannot obtain that fixed moreover. So annoying, really not understood what to do.

Have you attempted running the Aero Troubleshooter? If not, this is how you can troubleshoot:
    1. Release the Control Panel
    2. Go to the System and Security class
    3. Go to Action Center
    4. After that Click on the Troubleshoot general computer troubles link
    5. Click on Appearance and Personalization
    6. Select Aero
    7. It should either fix the trouble or report errors to conclude the reason. If the Aero Troubleshooter does not do the deception it might just be that the Aero function has been by chance immobilized.
    Attempt the following:
    • First Right click on the Desktop
    • Then choose the Personalize
    • And at the end choose an Aero theme

I ran the aero Troubleshooter and I see this message: "mirror drivers do not support aero effects". I did the subsequent idea also. Right click - desktop, choose personalize, choose an aero theme. But here there are no preview comes back. What is strange is that the aero feature worked well until I fixed the trouble with my desktop picture not being able to modify from "stretch" to "fit" or "center" it was wedged on single and would not modify. You gave the fix for that and at the moment it works enormous. But I have just misplaced the aero function.