Thread: How to get welcome screen after screen saver

How to get welcome screen after screen saver

I just bought a new desktop computer for my daily use and having the windows 7 in it. Also I have installed many of the screen saver software and I make use of them. I just wanted to know that when my computer in on screen saver then at when I move the mouse then the welcome screen should appears on the desktop but instead of that password protect screen comes. If anyone having knowledge of this then please reply me.

Re: How to get welcome screen after screen saver

I have gone through your question I am having an information on it that is when select the screen saver for your personal computer, there is a option for the on resume password protect uncheck it by clicking in the box front of the option. And then click on the apply then OK. In this way you can make your welcome screen appear.

If there are two users for operate your computer then obviously there must be two passwords for them. Due to the password protection you cannot get to see the welcome screen. If this is the case then you have the remove your computer from the password protection and have to handle it without the password so that when you are on the screen saver and if you move the move then instantly the welcome screen will appear. I recommend you to remove your password so that you can get the welcome screen after the screen saver.

Here I have given you some steps go through these for some settings. First click on the Start button on your task bar then go to the control panel option through which you can control all the task. In control panel click on the user accounts, after clicking on it a small window will pop up that says “change the way users log on or off”. Make the check mark on the "use welcome screen" and also on "use fast user switching" and then press OK. Follow these steps for solving your query. If you are having any suggestion then please reply me.