Thread: How to change skin on Messenger Plus Live

How to change skin on Messenger Plus Live

I had been running Windows Xp as my operating system. Just few days back i had installed Messenger Plus Live on my system. Recently i had downloaded a skin from the messenger plus website and i would like to know that how can i change it to a different skin. Can any one tell me that how to change skin on Messenger Plus Live? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for doing it. Any kind of help provided by any one would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to change skin on Messenger Plus Live

Skins change the way your Messenger windows look. Installing skins for Windows Live Messenger is very easy. However if you don't know what do to your not going to get far. Whether you are a total beginner wanting to know how to make your first skin, or you are a master skinner from the old MSN days, this page is the best place to start to make a Messenger Plus! Skin.

If it is one that is already downloaded onto your PLUS then click the multi-colored speaker below your name and go to messenger skin. Messenger Plus! Skins are very easy to install, just browse the database, download a skin you like and open the file, Messenger Plus! will take care of the rest. Going back to the default look is not a problem either in case you'd change your mind.

You will need to have Messenger Plus! Live version 4.50 and above to use Messenger Plus! Live skins. If you don't have this program I highly suggest getting it, the add-on is fantastic. The CHM help file guides you trough everything you need to know to make a skin, it is the most important document for everybody who wants to make a Messenger Skin with Messenger Plus!. This file is only available in English.