Thread: Where can I get triple monitor wallpaper

Where can I get triple monitor wallpaper

I am having 3 LCD screens which I want to connect to a single computer running Windows Vista. I also want to have some wallpapers which will look continuous to all the monitors. I mean a triple monitor wallpaper. But the problem is that I am unable to find any such site which provides me triple monitor wallpaper. Almost everyone of them have dual monitors. Anyone know where can I get a triple monitor wallpaper ?

Re: Where can I get triple monitor wallpaper

Visit http://www.triplemonitorbackgrounds.com. If you are having triple screen monitor or three monitors, this is the best site for you. All the triple monitor wallpapers are free and many more are adding every day. Some of the best wallpapers include Abstract, Animals, Astronomy, Crafted nature, Microscopic, Women

But why are you connecting 3 monitors together? I don't think it will give a wider look even in games. Then what would be the 3 monitors beneficial for? You can only use one monitor at a time for anything it may be games, viewing videos, or doing any work. However if you still want one then see this: http://mandolux.com/.

Even I tried to set my 3 monitors together such that they form a continuous screen. But when I use to switch the positions of the right and left monitors, everything baffles. However I solved this problem by going to my wallpaper directory, delete the file 'Glacial Inferno.bmp'. Then under UltraMon wallpaper settings, selecting Glacial Inferno. This re-creates this file in my directory. Finally clicking on Apply to save he changes.