Thread: Exclamation point toolbar notification

Exclamation point toolbar notification

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. When i work on my pc, after 5 to 10 minutes working on my system a flashing exclamation point icon keep on poping up on my desktop screen. I have several icons of programs, but i hardly ever use showing in the Notification Area by the clock. In order to get rid of the above issue i try to right click on the icon and select "Exit" or
    "Configuration --> Forward --> Remove From Panel". The problem get solve for the current session, but when the machine is rebooted, it returns back. So, can any body tell me that why the exclamation point toolbar notification keeps on poping up on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution in order to get rid of the above issue. any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Exclamation point toolbar notification

Try to scan your system with some recommended antivirus program and check out whether your system is been not affected from any kind of viruses.

You could put a check in the box that says save current setup when you logout of windows. The Start button, menus, icons, etc. are (basically) all the same. With the exception of the new networking and media sharing features, this is a zero learning curve change for Vista users, and a very modest one for XP users.

By disabling it, you won't get that "End Program" issue during Windows shutdown. TweakUI, a Microsoft “Power Toy”, is an applet for XP that allows for a remarkable amount of, well, “tweaking” of Windows’ behavior and appearance. “This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in the Windows XP default user interface, including mouse settings, Explorer settings, Taskbar settings, and more.”