Thread: How to Take screenshot with visible cursor

How to Take screenshot with visible cursor

Hello , i Wanted to Take Screenshot with Cursors for my project presentation, but i am unable to do so , i have tried the printscreen and paste into paint method, but it did not seem to work, i also tried many other software , but cannot find the solution please help thanks in advance

Naughty Re: How to Take screenshot with visible cursor

I Have Trick You Can Download This File , this file Contain images of cursors, being in gif format , they are transparent so you can transpose them with any image you like

Re: How to Take screenshot with visible cursor

Hello , I think that IrfanView allows you to capture screenshots including the mouse Cursor.IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with ultiple (animated) GIF support.One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIF support. The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support.

Re: How to Take screenshot with visible cursor

MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen. It has an option to add a cursor

Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen. MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter.

MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system.
    MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen.

Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen. MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter.

MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system.