Thread: changing vista start menu font

changing vista start menu font

Hello,
    I want to know how do I change the font of the start menu under vista. Thank you in advance for your replies that you will give me.
    The best there was…
    The best there is…
    The best there ever will be
    .JERRY™

Re: changing vista start menu font

You have to decompile the operating system and then you have to go in the stylesheet of the system and you look for the line or there is the policy of start menu that you will need to change and then you recompile the system and install it on you machine.

Do a search for "lockergnome vista segoe fontfix". You should find a .reg file that if merged into the registry would set all the system fonts to use Segoe UI. You could edit it and change the Segoe UI instances with Tahoma. Then after merging it into the registry and rebooting, all your Segoe UIs would be Tahomas, I guess.

Or you could just do the changes in the registry manually in a similar manner.

In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.

You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.

To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.

1. Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
    2. Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics.
    3. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page.
    4. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.

FREE TRIAL DOWNLOAD