Thread: Another HDR

Another HDR

Hey there,

Have been out and had some pictures of some HDR experiments. Items from a port, and would very much like a little feedback.

Info:
    5 images at different EV
    ISO 100
    EOS1000 Canon Rebel XT
    Universal Salt tripod

Re: Another HDR

Seems good enough that there are some odd colors around .. Is it because of compression?

I think that there is something wrong for you during HDR compare and after treatment. Which program do you use for HDR merging? I myself am becoming fed up with jpg files and stores the images mostly as tiff files.

In the first, I think that has something to do with compression since it started as the highest resolution.

I use the photo array. What has gone wrong then? Say it final so that I can do rectify it.

Save in another format as .jpg .png or .tiff. There are large pixels in your image, and it destroys everything. It now looks otherwise well, you should just save in another format.

You can fine save in the .jpg that is where does nothing wrong with it is not smart to be a hard compression on save.

Quote Originally Posted by migons View Post
    In the first, I think that has something to do with compression since it started as the highest resolution.

I use the photo array. What has gone wrong then? Say it final so that I can do rectify it.
    It is a little hard to tell what has gone wrong, as there may be many things.
    Have you seen here some of the guides with a photo array?