Thread: Running IE6, IE7 and IE8 on the same windows vista pc

Running IE6, IE7 and IE8 on the same windows vista pc

Hello , Aasha Here

I Was thinking of something we can Do with windows Internet explorer. so i would like to ask that can we run multiple version in internet it is possible to run IE6, IE7 and IE8 on the same microsoft windows vista or microsoft windows xp pc thanks

Re: Running IE6, IE7 and IE8 on the same windows vista pc

OK, I have the solution to months of hard work for thousands of web developer working under Vista: a solution to run Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7 in Vista. If you are a web developer and you're running Vista, you probably already raised the crucial question:

A poor Dev. Web with Vista
    Does my site displays correctly on IE6?
    Well, for the record, Microsoft had decided on the spur of folly to prohibit the operation of IE6 alongside IE7, thinking no doubt that most users would update their browser. But it was not counting that some people do not need or do not need to upgrade.

In short, if you search on Google, you will see thousands of people seeking how to circumvent this prohibition, and some people no shortage of ideas with even a few horrors as virtualization XP (bah yes, use the mass media ... ).

So if you like me, abandon the hope to be able to test your sites on IE6, you can finally breathe. I have indeed discovered a little program that is for me the best solution yet. There are over 6 months, but I just see it, and I think it will help some of you. I appointed IETester:

IETester is a free WebBrowser that allows you to have the rendering and javascript engines of IE8 beta 2, IE7 IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP, as well as the installed IE in the same process.
    New in v0.2.3 : IE8 beta 2 and Print feature !

This is an alpha release, so feel free to post comments/bugs on the IETester forum or contact me directly.
    Minimum requirement : Windows Vista or Windows XP with IE7 (Windows XP with IE6 has some minor problems and IE7/IE8 instances do not work under this config)

Download Here

You can also download this software it also very useful here have a look at it Here the link to Download it

In case anybody i was just wondering, it is also possible to run old versions on IE on Mac OS X thanks

you can do it natively, without installing any os like XP or Vista, check the download from here