Thread: Adobe Flash Player 10 Release Candidate

Adobe Flash Player 10 Release Candidate

The next major version of the famous player Adobe is approaching, Release Candidate 1 Flash Player 10 code-named Astro was actually published yesterday. This tenth release adds a large number of patches, enhancements and new features.

These include the emergence of native 3D effects that can transform and animate any object 2D in a three-dimensional environment. The rendering of the text is improved through the integration of typographic options that improve inter alia the support of Oriental Languages ansi that by optimizing the engine anti-aliasing, which should now take up less memory.

Adobe would have worked a lot on the optimization of its greedy player. This one is now able to take advantage of graphics acceleration, offloading the processor in the video decoding, for example. Linux is not left as many improvements are intended, as the new support of the API Video4Linux 2 taking over the webcams.

Flash Player 10 RC1 is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in all languages supported by the previous version. Downloading and obtaining more information is made in the laboratories of Adobe.

The animated demonstration of Flash Player 10.

I run since the beta - remember too - at the end of June (about), no worries now. In any case I look forward to working with the new (including 3D).

I was obliged to install the beta v.10 because V.9 because there were problem with some streaming