Thread: Changing Vista Taskbar to Transparent

Changing Vista Taskbar to Transparent

I want to know on how to change the taskbar to transparent & also some other mods for the start menu is possible? Can it be done by any theme or something that i have to download? I am totally clueless.Thanks for any help

Click to open taskbar & start menu properties & hide the taskbar. There is a lock the taskbar check box that you need to clear. Then you have to select the auto hide taskbar check box. Now the taskbar is hidden from view but you can see it again by pointing to the place you last saw it. You will have to add or remove items to customize the right the pane of the start menu. Again click to open the taskbar & start menu properties. Then click on the start menu tab & click on the customize in the customize start menu dialog box & click ok only after selecting the options in the list that you want to add. Hope that helps you out

Thanks for all the comments but you didnt get me. What i wanted was to change the content boxes to transparent & also the start menu for example if you right click on desktop - personalize - windows color & appearance & my one sets to the classic version cause i have vista home premium & enabling the transperancy but it shows up something differently like this & also the windows appearance & color shows like this which would be great for me.

I have also made some changes to my email accounts & start up menu. But what you are trying to convince is very messy. You have to use some overrides functions that i cant think of. What you can try is you can get Adobe Fireworks CS3 software from some site cause it works fine with Vista Premium. You can also go to codegazer.com for some latest version fo Vista Glazz.
    Regards