Thread: KAV "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" Causes Blue Screen "no_more_irp_stack_locations"

KAV "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" Causes Blue Screen "no_more_irp_stack_locations"

While i was installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus Pro the installer asked me to reboot my computer. I did the same and on boot i got an blue screen error reading "no_more_irp_stack_locations". Currently i have booted in safe mode and have uninstalled Kaspersky but i am not able to install it?? I dot know whats wrong in my system, i have scanned my whole system using Zonealarm Pro, and Grisoft AVG but they haven't reported any infection. Is there anything i can try out to install Kaspersky without any issue.

I will like to inform you that there is a registry entry which controls the loading of Kaspersky driver which causes this error.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Klif
    Inside Klif key there will be an entry named "Start" with default value - 1.
    You have to change the value from 1 to 2 for fixing the issue.
    Hope that helps.

Re: KAV "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" Causes Blue Screen "no_more_irp_stack_locations"

You can try out the solution mentioned by JUSTICE but if that doesn't makes any difference in your case than better contact Kaspersky support for further help. The might be aware of this issue and will suggest you best and possible fix for it as well.