Thread: Is Bull Guard Antivirus good for laptop

Is Bull Guard Antivirus good for laptop

I am getting a 2 year subscription of Bull Guard Antivirus from my office. They are paying on my behalf. I had never used this antivirus. I want to know something about the same. Is it a good antivirus. I am right now using a free edition of McAfee here. And it is going to expire soon. I need some relative antivirus which is more better in terms of virus prevention. In McAfee I got a mail scanner also and it is low on system hardware. It works nicely and has no freezing issues. Can anyone here tell me about the performance of the antivirus.

Re: Is Bull Guard Antivirus good for laptop

Bull Guard is a good antivirus. It offers you all those features which you simply get it any other paid antivirus. It comes in the list of top ten antivirus in the market. It has a powerful anti-malware scanner with good spam filter. This will protect your pc from all kind of threats.

I am using this. It is a intelligent anti-virus. It offers you appropriate protection to protect your system from different kind of threats. It is simply effective. Instead of using a free antivirus it is recommended that you must simply use a paid version which is more batter. And Bull Guard here lies in the top of popular antivirus list. The anti-virus comes with anti-spam. Till today I had not able to find any antivirus which offers you a anti-spam feature. It is integrated in a internet security pack mostly. So here you are having a additional benefit of anti-spam over others. Another important feature in this antivirus is Safe Browsing. This a kind of advance option which finds malicious websites and block them. It is really effective. I had seen this feature in ESET Nod32. Whenever there is a malicious website it just gives you a popup of blocked url. So that virus does not spread in your pc. You can go for it blindly as you are getting the free subscription here. According to me this antivirus is a kind of complete protection for your system.

I am using AVAST. It is a good antivirus. I am using this from long time. I got it per-installed on my laptop and then I extended the subscription. I am having a good experience with the same due to which I will recommend you the same. There is a free edition also available.

Bull Guard is a decent antivirus. The best part of using this antivirus is that it is very low on system hardware. It works fine and has great features also. I had seen a comparison review of many antivirus in the market. Among which the most powerful is Norton but it is a bit heavy on system resources. It is good for those system which comes with better hardware config. Here in bull guard you get additional features like rapid analysis that keeps a track on the infection. It is also easy to customize. Another important feature is fluid interface. Due to which it is easy to use. It has some kind of multi-layer defense. Because it happens many time some nasty virus just tries to modify the virus settings or they damage the virus definition. Due to this multi-layer protection the antivirus is capable of tracking all kinds of threat and giving you maximum protection. You can visit the official site of Bull Guard and simply locate more appropriate detail on the same. I think that will be more helpful.

There are different editions available in this antivirus. Like BullGuard Internet Security 2013, BullGuard Antivirus 2013, BullGuard Mobile Security and BullGuard Spam filter 10. Which one you are getting. I will recommend you to go for Internet Security which is more appropriate I think.

I found the Bull Guard really simple. It is really effective. I had tested this on my pc. It offers a great improvement in virus tracking and also dealing with malware.Due to lightweight interface it works fine and system does not gets slow down. I had seen a number of time after installing the antivirus the system boot time is increased. I had tested around 3 antivirus on my pc. First one was AVG. It was a free edition but I did not found it really effective. Later on I installed Norton. But the system performance was affected. I am only having 512mb of ram on my pc. And on that Norton was extremely heavy. The scanning takes long time to finish up. At the end I found Bull Guard. I was going to test ESET before. But as this one if working really well so I skipped installing any other security tool. I think Bull Guard is simply better and superb for any kind of system. It does not matter if you are having a ultrabook or netbook. The antivirus works nicely and is low on system hardware. Having a online security is a good choice. Because it gives you a kind of overall protection from all kind of threats.

Top antivirus to choose from are Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Norton, BullGuard, AVG, Avast! Pro and Trend Micro. Among them lightweight antivirus are BullGuard, AVAST and AVG. They work really well. Among them Trend Micro is a bit heavier and Norton also.