Thread: Virus in my system has blocked some port

Virus in my system has blocked some port

My system has got affected by Trojan and it is blocking port 80, Is there anything i can try out to unblock it?? I have tried putting it in Exceptions but that's not appearing to be making any difference and i keep getting that pop-up randomly. Help regrading this will be appreciated.

Re: Virus in my system has blocked some port

At present I have encompassed my Windows Firewall disabled for the reason that I am working with a separate firewall connecting my modem and router and I do my security settings at with the intention of position. If you are doing the similar or are utilizing firewall settings in a wireless to have right of entry position, etc. You in addition necessitate to examine those settings to observe if somebody has disabled Port 80.

I have comprised and eliminated my friends system of windows 7 Anti-Spyware fake spyware program. At present I not be able to connect to the internet. I plug in a network cable and says it has internet to have right of entry. The subsequent I am endeavoring installing Spybot or to bring up to date Malwarebytes and as almost immediately as they endeavoring connecting to the server to download updates, to the internet to have right of entry goes away. I have encompassed updated the programs physically additional than I tranquil necessitate to fix the internet problem.

If your system is at present infected commencing from side to side the viruses and/or spyware. You be supposed to utilize an antivirus program and antispyware software. Here you have comprised additional information in sequence on system security, as well as superior and free programs with the intention of you be able to download into your system. Not likely malware relate. Hackers have encompassed superior things to do than stop you commencing from playing xbox.