Thread: Kaspersky vs. Avast which is best?

Kaspersky vs. Avast which is best?

Hello friends, I want to install antivirus on my office system. I am having the Kaspersky Internet security for home system, someone has suggest me for Symantec, but it is not at all worth, makes the system slow. Symantec is not able to detect most of viruses. So i have search for many but at last i have came for 2, Kaspersky or Avast, among these two which is the best. Please suggest me. Thank you.

Re: Kaspersky vs. Avast which is best?

I think you should go for Avast, it is best and also it free of cost. I would say that it is able to catch most of the viruses either coming through email, browsing and other place from where it virus use to come. I have tried it and it is been installed in your company, the thing which i liked that it does not slow down our server and client machines as we do development on visual studio. So i would say that it will be best and also good for company PC.

I have tired many of antivirus, have also observed some thing about them. Like Symantec is unable to find viruses, it also not detect those which will be there on the system for 2 years. Whereas you see that Kaspersky is an amazing antivirus, but the only problem with it is that it slows down pc at times. But if you see that Avast is the best software in terms of detection on client machines.

There is one disadvantage about avast that if you have download the trial version and you have not register for it. When there will be 6 days remaining of trial version it will be showing popup on screen and somehow JAM your Internet. If you check that internet connection then you will observe that local area network still shows plugged in but you will not be able to connect to any website or outlook will not work. Then you have to disabled local area local network and then enable it, after that you will be able to connect to any of website. But you might be getting it again after 3-4 hours you will get the same popup and same thing happen. So if you are going for Avast then you better do the registration.

I would suggest that you go for AVG, and you will not get the problem of registration like you use to get with Avast, now you download the Free Edition AVG, then you get the license period of 2022, it is best, never slows the system, catch all the virus where it might be coming. Otherwise there are plenty of antivirus which are been available in the market.

I have used the Avast, i am using for longer time. Where i am knowing that kaspersky slow down the computer a lot, so it is not a work to go for kaspersky. In comparison with Avast i think that Avast is best and also there are some 4 new version.

I would not agree that Kaspersky is not good in antivirus, i know that it makes the system little bit slow is due to the reason that it takes more system resources, but also it is having some additional features which is not there in Avast. If you have check about the ratting for independent testing then you will get the idea that which is the best and also proper office system. If i have to a take then i would surely spend some more money and get Kaspersky or BitDefender.

Kaspersky is best for the office use, the system will be safe, rather than being slow. You might be able to notice that many of the people have installed the Kaspersky in their office and it is best.

I would not suggest for kaspersky, as it takes lot of resource which makes the whole system slow, it eats cpu like a bear. I would suggest that you go for avast or even you can go for eset nod32, which is also good. It takes very less resources and works smoothly for the home and as well for office computers. So you can try the eset nod32 and check that how it is working and it stopping all the viruses or not, let me tell you that it get update 2-3 times a day.

Well from the thing which are been said about then i would say that you go for the Avast, it is been the best and also it proper used for office computer, so you can try it and make your system safe.