Thread: Recommended antivirus for mobile having symbian 3 operating system

Recommended antivirus for mobile having symbian 3 operating system

I need to know which would be a recommended antivirus program for my mobile phone which has the symbian 3 operating system in it. So do anyone know if there is any antivirus program available for the phone having symbian 3 operating system. if yes then do let me know about it. I have heard that the Symantec have this particular antivirus program for the mobile version itself. So if you have any good recommendations for me then do let me know about it.

Re: Recommended antivirus for mobile having symbian 3 operating system

Yes there is particular antivirus program available for the symbian 3 phones. the particular program is known as the Symantec Mobile Security for Symbian. It is the best antivirus which is available today and I can assure you that it will give you the necessary security for your phone that you must be expecting from a good antivirus program. So this is what I have to say here. So I hope you have got the necessary information on that topic.

The kaspersky has also introduced its own version for the mobile security and i am quite sure that it will be effective against all the threats. So that’s what the best feature of the phone is. I think kaspersky has been the market leader in terms of security and hence it is bound to give you that quality. Yes the kspersky’s latest version does supports the symbian phones and the latest version symbian 3.so do have a look at it.

The NetQin Mobile Antivirus is the most popular antivirus program and hence i would recommend you to have a look at this particular antivirus program. These antivirus program is commonly popular among all the other symbian users. so hence i would recommend you to try this and let me know if you are able to get the efficient security for the mobile phone. So this is my opinion here and hence i suggested you the same.

Ok ,thanks for all the necessary advice that you all have given on this topic. well let me inform you all that i have got the necessary information on that topic and i am thinking to better settle with the symantec antivirus since i had a look at all its features and it has really impressed me. so that's why i am thinking to go with that accordingly. thanks for the necessary information that you have given here.