Thread: Renew Kaspersky? Or get AVG free?

Renew Kaspersky? Or get AVG free?

Guys my paid Kaspersky antivirus will be expiring this month and i want to know if i should Renew Kaspersky or check out AVG free?? I did not had any issue with Kaspersky but i dont mind getting something better than it. I have some friends who are using AVG free and say that it is better than Kaspersky, i dont trust them and that's the reason i am starting this thread here to know if that's true from some experts. Any suggestion regrading this will be appreciative.

Re: Renew Kaspersky? Or get AVG free?

Currently you are in same situation where i was a week ago. Anyways i have swapped to avg rather than renewing Kaspersky and i think that Ive made right decision. I works great and doesn't eats up much resource while carrying out scan as compared to Kaspersky. Since it has been just a week i wont say that avg is better or not but i will suggest you to check out avg free for a month and decide later if you want to continue or not.

I will suggest you to stick with Kaspersky rather than going for AVG. I have used avg and Eset NOD32 for couple of months and their detection capability and customer service lacks behind as compared to Kaspersky. Kaspersky seems to be much better as compared to both of them, I had faced issues while updating AVG many times and i had to install its updates manually later. Since installing Kaspersky there is no need for me to worry about anything. I wont say much about Kaspersky as you have already used it and might be aware of it positive points. Unless you have had bad experience with Kaspersky in any term i will suggest you to stick with it.

Kaspersky support is worst, I was having some issue in installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus on my mac and i had tried contacting their support via email. They simply said that will help me out if I'll contact them via telephone, they just wanted me to waste more money in calls after wasting it for their products. I dont have any interest in saying all these purposely.