Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We were unable to save your preferences in IE7

It looks to be issue with trusted website. Yes the issue lies with the browser is not able to locate trusted settings due to which you are facing the problem. You can try to add the site as mentioned above in trusted settings and then check back again whether it work or not.

I am facing issue when I try to open Yahoo email in Firefox and getting the same error. While searching on web the error does not give much info. There are many people who are facing the issue but yet not resolved the same finally. There can be some add-ons that are stored and can be responsible for the same. I had disabled all the add-on but nothing worked out there.

The error has stopped on its own know. I am not getting anything now. The issue was only related to yahoo. I thought the browser might be responsible. But it is almost many hours I had not yet received any error here. There must be some better options available that can provide a bit more highlight on such type of issues.

Re: We were unable to save your preferences in IE7

If this is a only browser related issue, the re-installing it can fix it. There are chances that older browser are more buggy and create such problem. You cannot do anything in that. I had re-installed my browser and it looks everything is working fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12