Thread: Antec kuhler 620 Temperature software

Antec kuhler 620 Temperature software

I have recently purchased a new Antec kuhler 620 cooler and installed it in my computer. There were no software given with it that can be used to monitor the temperature produced by it. So, I was checking the inbuild hardware monitor to look at it and it was showing me 34F. Can anyone tell me whether this is proper or should I get some good temp readings software that you can suggest to get an idea of the correct temp readings? Thanks.

Re: Antec kuhler 620 Temperature software

You wont be able to get the temp of your setup below the room temperature even if you do a liquid cooling or air cooling. There are many such temperature reading software available in the market and on such that I use is called Core Temp. With a simple interface, Core Temp includes a large number of components, and sensors (usually already present on the motherboard) to inform you of the temperature inside the cabinet, which is perfect for monitoring CPU temperature.

There is another tool for monitoring temp called SpeedFan. It is a popular software for free and lightweight as well to monitor the components of your computer. With a few mouse clicks, you can set the desired settings. SpeedFan recognizes a large number of components and also obtain information concerning the temperature within the cabinet. This is perfect for monitoring the temperature of CPU, motherboard, hard disks, but also the ambient temperature prevailing average inside the case.

Well, if you would like then you can also check the temperature of your cabinet with the help of a laser thermometer. You can easily get this equipment on computer online store for low cost. This is the best way to get the actual temperature reading of your computer rather than using the in-accurate temp reading software that give unstable readings.