Thread: Chill Control software problem with Antec Kuhler 920

Chill Control software problem with Antec Kuhler 920

I have just purchased a new Antec Kuhler 920 cooler and installed it in my system. The fans start up properly with all the lights of the logo showing up but the issue that I am facing is remains with its Chill Control software. My Windows OS is not able to detect it and when I checked in Device Manager then also it was not listed their. I have connected it properly in the USB 2.0 port and downloaded Antec software but still it is not working. The software Chill Control will not open at all and it is unable to connect to chill device. Is there anyone who was able to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Chill Control software problem with Antec Kuhler 920

Even I was getting the same problem with this Antec 920 cooler and used to get an error that says "failed CPU fan" after installing it. But when I installed the Chill Control software from their website then the problem seems to be resolved without any fan boot errors. So, what you can do is download the latest software from their website and install it in your pc. It could be possible that your actual disc might have got corrupted and hence it is having some issues?

Yes, even I agree that you should download KUHLER Chill Control V1.2 software from here and install it on your pc. Then go to the device manager and find the device that could be having the yellow exclamation mark and then click on update drivers and browse to the location where you have this software on your pc and install it, the Chill Control will start working again without any problems.

Can you try to make sure that in Device Manager, after you expand the 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers', are you able to see the Antec CC or not? If not, then it could be an issue with the USB connection which is your main problem actually. Also make sure that all the USB headers are activated in BIOS, which might be motherboard specific.