Thread: Antec Skeleton ATX case available

Antec Skeleton ATX case available

I wonder if Antec Skeleton atx case is available anywhere for for buying. I havent found any reviews on this case but would like to know more. Is it good enough to be bought? Also, if it has non working hard drive bay fan then will Antec give a replacement for it with some other fan? What is the pros of this case and what is its price? Can anyone give me more information about it? Thanks.

Re: Antec Skeleton ATX case available

I got one Antec Skeleton Black ATX Tower Computer Case and it gives nice Air Flow because its all open air thats why. It also got good lights and is very quiet on minimal settings. The best thing about this computer case is its very attaractive looks which is very unique. It is totally worth the buy and you wont regret it. But for cons, I will tell you that it is kind of difficult to build the computer in it properly. And since it is all open, you might need to keep it away from water or liquid.

The Antec Skeleton is truly a revolutionary enclosure. It features a unique design that allows unprecedented airflow, a front 92mm fan, and a top three speed 250mm fan with several customizable LED colors. It includes handy trays stacked components as well as the quality of the side rack mounting rails is good. This is a case like no other. At Antec, cases often seem to be more mature being perfect of course.

The Antec Skeleton is an open case that really has no equivalent on the market. I must also admit that this case is quite handy for quickly replacing the motherboard and have easy access to other components. The Skeleton case is available in one color and is compatible with ATX and Micro-ATX boards and Mini-ITX version as well. Despite its open and its atypical structure, it provides similar functionality to that of a conventional cabinet: 5 bays for 2 ¼-inch, 6-bay for 3 ½ inches and a breakdown based 92mm for hard drives and one 250mm fan on the top of the chassis. It will come for approximately $200 I think.